 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14686
Re: R20 - The Mating Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:11:05 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Ummmm Calum, is that secret new white or what???

because Dave called white already...
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=14681

Hey Calum - try again!!!

I called white at the dinner.    Bunch of goofs.

Calum

OK

we have a problem.

Dave caled White FIRST on rtl.

and i dont recal who caled white first at dinner.

so we can settle this in one of 2 ways.

1. cage match.
2. NO ONE gets white, and we go with steves idea and you can have whie
and yellow plates and dave can have white and ???

Chris