 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14685
Re: R20 - The Mating Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Ummmm Calum, is that secret new white or what???

because Dave called white already...
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=14681

Hey Calum - try again!!!

I called white at the dinner.    Bunch of goofs.

Calum