 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14676
14675  |  14677
Subject:
multiple bots = was Re: What Codec should I use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:46:46 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Derek

ps. I call orange for one bot, and diarrhea brown for the other!

hummmm

we should discuss multiple entries...

is this allowed??? i mean if you build 2 or more bots... then in theory
you have a better chance of getting YOUR bots to mate...

OK. how about a no in breeding rule????

thoughts?

Chris