 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14368
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19 Robotics Contest Rules and Date Finalized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:48:27 GMT

"Iain Hendry" <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote:

Okay, so it just has to be 12" in one dimension then basically?  Like fit
between two parallel planes, 12" spacing?

Since nobody responded, and I kinda need to know this (as I assume other
builders do, too?):

The only restriction on size, according to the current rules, is that:  The
robot/device must fit between two parallel planes, spaced 12" from one
another?

Doesn't that mean I could have a giant, massive pole sticking straight down,
touching the ground at one end, clamped to the beam at the other - right
from the start of the contest?  Or a huge, wide boom, or something like
that?

    Iain