 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14216
Re: HACKED by AKINCILAR --OT-- and harsh language
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:47:03 GMT

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 12:53:06AM +0000, Chris Magno wrote:
i didnt see any of that till 15 hours later. my intention was NOT to
spread maleware.

i use mozilla myself, so i dont really think about those exploits.

Sadly, as firefox gets more popular, people will find more holes in it
(even though it'll still be so much fewer than IE), and write viruses
for it too.

As long as you're on windows, you're should worry about such things.
And when you move off windows, you still need to think about it, but not
worry as much :)

P.S.  its my HOST who uses IIS, not me.  i dont get a say.

Pft, excuses excuses :)  Want a new host? :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com