 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14079
Re: my LONG weekend, AKA, things i learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:16:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
   Janey Cook wrote:

Janey “Proud to be north of 7! - Red Brick”

Well, waddaya know, I just looked at a map, and I’m north of 7 too! Does that mean I get to join J-LUG or something?

You don’t “GET” to, you “HAVE” to, (wink) or “something!”

Actually Trevyn, we would pleased to have you, but I’m not sure you are willing to have us. Let’s just say... we are a bit of a “fringe” group, without benefits.

It’s sort of like ummm... if this is a forum, than JLUG is a forum on drugs.

I’m sickly proud to be part of that wasted space of the www and shocked we are pushing 4500 posts, man some of us (re:me) have way too much time on our hands.

Drop on over if you would like, you are more than welcome.

(with respect) I am FUT this out of rtl.

Janey “JLUGified Red Brick”

Warning: Nothing over there is suitable for children.