 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14042
Re: my LONG weekend, AKA, things i learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 21:36:23 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

2. over the course of the long weekend, all the morons from Toronto
drive up north to buy crap from country folk who hold 3 day long yard
sales.

Yes, it's called "antiquing".  Damn you HGTV.

dont those fools know that a bit of stain, and a hammer, some chain.....

oops wait.  this is a family show!

4. the Pick a Brick at St. jacobs is LAME!  and no mater how much you
try to show your lego brick tattoo to the cashier, she will NOT give you
her 10% employee discount.

She just thinks you're weird.

I am NOT weird.   Wayne, is weird. not me.

Hey, I found the ziplock bag of money.  We should go book rtl20 or whatever.

Calum

ya know....

i have been reviewing all the other LUGS

and all the "cool" lugs have rules, and charters, and heck VOTES for
prez'z and VICE prez's.

i think RTL needs a charter and a treasurer.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

i cant type that with a straight face.

Chris