 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14041
Re: my LONG weekend, AKA, things i learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 20:36:24 GMT

2. over the course of the long weekend, all the morons from Toronto
drive up north to buy crap from country folk who hold 3 day long yard
sales.

Yes, it's called "antiquing".  Damn you HGTV.

4. the Pick a Brick at St. jacobs is LAME!  and no mater how much you
try to show your lego brick tattoo to the cashier, she will NOT give you
her 10% employee discount.

She just thinks you're weird.

Hey, I found the ziplock bag of money.  We should go book rtl20 or whatever.

Calum