 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13887
13886  |  13888
Subject:
What is it with you guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:36:49 GMT

I'm just a newbie -- only been in the AFOL community for about a year -- but it
seems like every time I turn around, somebody in the .rltoronto group is doing
something cool.  I feel like half the posts on LUGNET are coming out of Toronto
-- the interesting ones, anyway.

So what's your secret?  How'd you get such an active, friendly group?  Is it
something to do with the weather?  (I'm in Chicago at the moment, which isn't
THAT different from Toronto...)

If somebody wanted to follow your example and build up a similarly large and
amicable group of AFOLs elsewhere, what advice would you give them?

Thanks,
- Joe