 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13888
Re: One comment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:57:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Calum Tsang wrote:
I just finished the last round of posts about the "Transition Team" and you
know, I find it a little depressing.

I've been accused of being a cynic, but I'm starting to believe while the
administration continues to write flowery documents and form committees, Lugnet
and the AFOL community is going to start dispersing:

Say what you want guys, but if people are ditching the LPRwhatever committee
because they're unhappy, something is being done wrong.  And while you go look
for people who agree, Lugnet may very well become a non-issue if you folks don't
get their act together.

Calum

ya know,

Kevin C has bandied about a quote, so i dont think i am breaking any
confidences.

"Lugnet is NOT a democracy"

yep. sums it up.  treat members like that and people will walk away.

has anyone compiled a list of names of people who have done the "I'm
outta here" post?

Chris

now if you'll excuse me, i have to reply to a post from some new guy who
thinks rtlToronto is great.  (hummmm maybe people need to realize that
the rtlToronto system of governance, membership, and clear lack of
rules/regs ~MIGHT~ get the fact that we "have a CLUE."