 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13864
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:31:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com> wrote:

Uhh, Iain, is this your subtle way of telling me you wont be participating
with
me, and that I have two empty spots in my layout? Hmmmmm.  Or is this your
way
of getting out of building it?  Seriously, if it's already complete (which
assume it is), do you want me to set it up for you? Or is it too fussy to
set
up?

I feel just awful.  I thought I could pull this off.  I have the photos to
prove I tried!!  I don't have the pieces I thought I did and after seeing
the quality of some of the other buildings that are going into this, I think
I have a long way to go before I should step up to submitting something for
a future layout.  Sorry guys :(

You can put up a little sign that says "Future site of DSg
Ropewaytechnology"... :-/

    Iain

Iain.... dude!!! Please don't say sorry.  I appreciate your position, but
apparently you haven't seen ~MY~ buildings.... (which are all pretty simple).
And when you see my version of the cable cars, that I threw together (by
stealing the cars off my spider man set) last week, you will be kicking yourself
for not joining in.  Seriously, I have see examples of what you build, and
really I know it would have been head and tails above the non-working cable car
I'm using instead. I don't think you have a long way to go, but Im willing to
give you a bit of a kick in the bum for being so worried about "perfection".
It's all supposed to be fun.

Keep in mind, even though I am going to kick ya, I still adore you! Have a great
time in Montreal.

Janey "Red Brick"