 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13840
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

   April 24th, 2005

Crap. I’m in trouble.

(I’ll be in Montréal that weekend!)

Iain

Uhh, Iain, is this your subtle way of telling me you wont be participating with me, and that I have two empty spots in my layout? Hmmmmm. Or is this your way of getting out of building it? Seriously, if it’s already complete (which I assume it is), do you want me to set it up for you? Or is it too fussy to set up?

Janey Red Brick