 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13832
13831  |  13833
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:07:18 GMT

Hi folks,

Come visit rtlToronto at this upcoming spring train show:

Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collector Show
International Center, Mississauga
April 24th, 2005
10:00AM-4:00PM

On display will be a new expanded layout featuring the likes of Derek Raycraft,
Janey Cook, Jeremy Taylor, Jeff van Winden, and Dave Koudys.

Calum