 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1375
  rtlToronto Videos

Hi folks, The train1 and Robotics videos are now available online. Check out the incredible train1 video (encoded in MPEG) at: (URL) video was shot and edited by Iain Hendry. Also, the older rtlToronto Robotics Demo Reel (spanning rtlToronto4-6) is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Calum i just took a look at the video it looks great! Looks like i missed a fun time.I loved the train wreck on the bridge.:-) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) SEE, everyone loves the train wreck, and when the chick gets run over!! go ahead, tell them who's IDEA it was. :) -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Swarming? That was MY idea... :) Calum (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Actually, as always, I think it was a joint effort....I didn't hear everything that went on, but Iain said something to the effect that we were placing the girl minifig on the track because Chris wanted to see some "carnage". Whether Calum (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Actually, I'm not taking any credit for running over a minifigure with a train, I'm just joking about the whole rtl8 Robotics swarming concept...when I came up with it and requested we allow for it in the rules, Chris spent hours complaining (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GF3y6s.KDB@lugnet.com... (...) figure (...) home: (...) c) install standard tree on power pack and make "Flying Bush" Iain (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

Wow! This video is amazing. Iain, you've done an awesome job editing the video and putting it to music, I can't wait to see your work on the upcoming train2. Both Iain and Calum should be commended on their excellent videography capturing the layout (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

That Train1 video is fabulous. My congrats Iain. Great job. I showed my wife and my 1 year old son and they both liked it. Excellent showing. It will make great advertising for Train2. I especially love Iain's train cam shots, rolling down the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) I can vouch for Chris on this one. It was definitely him who asked for a female minifig to place on the tracks, and I happily provided the sacrificial babe. It really does make great footage eh? Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)