 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13745
13744  |  13746
Subject:
Underactuated robotic hands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:15:47 GMT

Iain,

I saw this concepted linked from Philo's page:

http://www.philohome.com/pneumarm/pneumarm.htm

and from this page as well:

http://mapage.noos.fr/chrismaker/hand.htm

The idea of this for a "finger" is way cool:

http://wwwrobot.gmc.ulaval.ca/recherche/theme04_a.html

Just thought I'd share.

Chris