 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13746
Re: Fixed the steering on my 8475
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young wrote:
I know the official rtl rules say no melting of Lego
parts, but I don't care what the rules say in this case.

Love the attitude. Calum's going to have a fit. First it was me and my non-Lego
sensors...

The steering design was
definitely broken. Someone should write a letter or something ;-)

I didn't play with mine long enough to notice. I couldn't get over the
ridiculous camber on the front wheels. It just looked so wrong.

Rob