 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13744
13743  |  13745
Subject:
Calum was right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:36:34 GMT

So Calum, Iain and I were walking past the gardens Yesterday and Calum
asked about the Loblaws that was going in there.  I though I heard they
had pulled out because of the abundance of Dominions in the area.  One a
block away, the other two blocks away.

But I was wrong, it appear a Loblaws is going to open up in there.
They're keeping it very quiet but the signs are beginning to show.  Like
an odd set of traffic lights on Carlton, the layout of imply there is a
road going right through the West doors of the Gardens.  Very odd
looking at the moment.  I assume that's going to be a parking entrance.

Derek