 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13656
13655  |  13657
Subject:
Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:04:46 GMT

April Train Show--

Details as follows...

Open to public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, April 24, 2005

Setup goes from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday April 23rd and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

Layout shown (hopefully) below

The layout has the original portion form Train 6, as well as an add-on

I’m doing the train yard (huge surprise), and Janey is doing the run along the bottom.

What we don’t have as yet is the ‘upper mini loop’ or landscaping for the run along the top--John mentioned that he was thinking about making a lift bridge like mine and we woud therefore have some sort of walkway (instead of ducking under the tables...)

Anyway, throwing it out there for discusison.

Dave K