 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13657
13656  |  13658
Subject:
Total Perspective Vortex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:35:26 GMT

I was recently reminded of this device from Hitchhiker's.  After
rereading it's description I suddenly feel much better about what's been
happing of late.

For you see, The Total Perspective Vortex is a device design to show
someone, in an instant, the whole infinity of creation and their
relation to it.  The shock of using completely annihilates ones brain.

The device proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a
Universe of this size, then one thing it cannot afford to have is a
sense of proportion.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=total+perspective+vortex

Derek