 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13660
Re: Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:39:34 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
Layout shown (hopefully) below

<<http://sparky.i989.net/media/palisade_villa_030705.gif>>

Looks good to me.  I unfortunately can't offer to work on anything other
then my own space.  I am so far behind everyone one else I still don't
feel like I can get it all done in time.

Derek