 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13400
Re: Jiggling steve's balls with a vibrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:22:17 GMT

one battery box, one motor
always on.

i dont get it?

   Don't get me wrong, it's a workable solution - but it uses at least one
battery box, and one motor, and at this point I'm actually running out of
motors... and battery boxes... and technic beams, for that matter. Also,
honestly, I like Dave's solution for it's elegance. One motor, two functions,
flawless operation. Jus-telegant.

As for the "walking"  my soloution is simple 2 words.

Double sided carpet tape

   Which two of those four words were your solution ;-)? Actually, I have used
double-sided mounting squares for one of my modules (the forklift; I needed some
way to secure the crate-holding structures).

--
Brian Davis