 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13402
Re: Jiggling steve's balls with a vibrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 04:48:12 GMT

In mine I built a ball feeding mechanism, including a door in the bottom of the
bin. The open/close is done with a cam that opens it slowly and closes it fast,
and the whack it creates when it closes seems to be enough to dislodge any jams.

ROSCO

(Who couldn't come up with any witty double entendres)

what, couldn't you suggest getting things moving by whacking my balls?