 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13286
Re: This will make Chris happy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

So who else had built a bot?

Dave? ;)
Calum?
Greg?
BRUCE??

Jeff VW

Hi Jeff,

Hmmm, I don't see our name on the list, so I will add it.

My son and I are coming down to represent the JLUG.

We have this sweet little robot, she (yes she is a girl, as you can tell by her
pretty clikits).  She uses one RCX powered with pure Spamcake, fits nicely in
her 8 inch box and suffers seriously from PMS.  Her name, "Realms" and she is
beautiful (of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Her plan is to
distract all the boy robots.  (How is that for strategy????)

And *if* we play our cards right, Realms may..... if she isn't too busy primping
herself, manage to stack a block, or two.  If not, she will be at least look
cute! Is it too late to ask for the rules to give points for beauty or at least
a bonus for fitting in the 8 inches?? Come on, give me a break, I need all the
help I can get.

I'm thinking about writing a robot book.... "Make Her Pretty & Cross Your
Fingers She Performs. Subtitled - I Swear, She Worked at Home." Sure to be a
best seller in no time.

Just as a side note, my son (Andy) is using his RCX to build  Realms brother,
"Rawk" (Rawk will not be wearing any clikits but is thinking seriously about
getting a tattoo or a piercing). At this time, he is only about half finished,
and school just started a new semester so it may or may not be making a showing.

Cheers!
Janey "Mmmmm clikits & spamcake, Red Brick"