 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13281
Re: This will make Chris happy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Well on Monday night I had a chance to finish building my bot :)

It is a tad bigger the the 8" allotment, but you try using those skinny
motorcycle wheels (the ones that come in the mindstorms kit) to sit side by side
and still have enough space for other things....

Woohooo!

Dave? ;)
Calum?
Greg?
BRUCE??

I'm trying to have one done for the competition, but I can't say I've got very
far with it.  I do however, have a show and tell for Friday's dinner, on a large
model I'm planning to build.  I think for the first time, I'm going to have to
use BrickLink.

Calum