 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13280
13279  |  13281
Subject:
This will make Chris happy....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:27:44 GMT

Well on Monday night I had a chance to finish building my bot :)

It is a tad bigger the the 8" allotment, but you try using those skinny
motorcycle wheels (the ones that come in the mindstorms kit) to sit side by side
and still have enough space for other things....

I still have to do the coding, but that can wait till the week before the
compatition.

So who else had built a bot?

Dave? ;)
Calum?