 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12779
  Re: Costco

(...) Hey, let's keep this rated PG. (...) Would be people like to go back to the Lone Star restaurant near the International Center? Easy to Janey to get to, and I liked the food. Okay, I just liked the free tortilla chips and salsa. Calum (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Costco

(...) Um, okay Calum, but I was referring to being a smoker and addicted to mints while driving, and now, my *brand* new addiction, "STRAWS" (thanks a lot). I'm not really sure what you were thinking of. (...) Is that just south of the International (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Costco

(...) one (...) do (...) Hey, that's a heckuva lot easier for me to get to, too, rather than driving downtown (or wherever). Plus, its near the AIRPORT! And airport=fun. I like to pretend that the planes are alive, like they're big goofy birds. That (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Costco

(...) Um. um.. I dont even have the words. anyone? anyone ELSE wanna have a go at this? Chris. (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Costco

(...) I long gave up a long time ago. I saw a documentary called "Word Wars" about championship Scrabble players and it hit a LITTLE too close to home for me. Calum (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Costco

(...) (URL) plane! WHALE PLANE! I wanna fly in the Whale Plane. I saw it in Buffalo once!! I want to start my own Airline. The planes would pe painted like ducks! It would be called, CanardAir, and all the staff (even the pilot) have to wear duck (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)