 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12530
Re: !!! Gameboy controller for Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:14:33 GMT

You HAVE to watch the demo videos. Note especially the "teach" and "haptic"
videos. I can't believe the level of control they are getting without encoders.
Its incredible. I'm not sure I want a gameboy on my robots, but the back-EMF
motor control is awesome.

The behaviour in the teach video (drive it around by hand and have it
play back the motion) looks exactly what set 4095 Record and Play
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4095> is supposed to do.

Anyone know how it would compare, and whether the 4095 uses back-EMF
or internal encoders?

-Rob A>