 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12529
RE: !!! Gameboy controller for Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:56:10 GMT

For all the robot guys:
http://www.charmedlabs.com/xportfaqmain.htm

This has been around for a while, and they are really doing a pretty
cool bit of engineering here. It's not for the faint of heart in
terms of complexity, but we ARE talking about a really deeply
embedded system here. :-)

I'm not so much worried about the GBA in my robots as prying out
of the fingers of my three sons.

We are probably the only family on earth without a GameBoy
or actual console.

Anyways, great post!

Ralph