 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11667
Re: Thoughts on drag racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 05:52:10 GMT

However we would also have to standardize the direction the RCX faces
with respect to the remote giving the signal.  If the Remote is down by
the finish line, and the RCXs are facing the other direction, it's
possible very little will happen.  Especially if we are in a certain
library that shall remain Lillian H. Smith.

Lillian is not a given.  We probably will be at another library.  I need to firm
that up soon.

Calum