 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11629
Re: RTL 17 -- THE EDGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I think you guys have actually found an event easier than sumo.  (1)

Thanks for not worring about creating an original event.  (1)

Ah, so you'll be entering?  Excellent.  See ya at the finish line! (1)

    Iain

(1) When you arrive there 5 seconds after me, or as you blow past it and smash
on the floor.