 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11628
Re: RTL 17 -- THE EDGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:06:20 GMT

this game is designed for beginners, and old guys alike.

DRAG RACING.

oh don’t pout. this will be fun.  and as like all RTL games we put in some
dumb rules to make the game more fun!

This is great.  I haven't actually done any work for this event, but my entry is
almost finished!  (1)

Of course, I kind of lucked out, because our club did drag racing just two weeks
ago:  (1)

Now, I just need to work on the software.  Wait, I can use that sumo program
Chris wrote for me(2)(1)...

10 forward
20 wait for black line
30 stop
40 turn
50 goto 10

Let me get rid of a couple lines...

10 forward
20 wait for black line
30 stop

Done.  (1)

I think you guys have actually found an event easier than sumo.  (1)

Thanks for not worring about creating an original event.  (1)

:) (1)

Steve

(1)  :)
(2) Chris' original program didn't have the wait/stop/turn.  I had to add those
so it wouldn't zoom right off the sumo circle.  (1)