 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11196
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: Note, unlike the (...) e to figure out some arrangement to get them up to you-send me an email. (...) I've been staring at this message all day, and only now do I feel calm enough to respond. I feel (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

Greg Hyland wrote: (snip colour change rant) ---...--- Look, greg, I'm really sorry to hear about your displeasure about the colour change. As one of the guys responsible about choosing the new colour, let me reassure you that we had only the best (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) You just don't get it, do you? You've completey BETRAYED my trust with this colour change! How can I possibly trust you guys in the future? I get the feeling that when (or rather IF) I show up at the rope climbing event, there won't even be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) Greg, Ben has already emailed me asking for an old shirt for tonight's dinner...but wow. You guys are SO fast! I just got final green light a few hours ago, and was working on an announcement! So here’s the skinny: There is a limited number, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) Oh, I'm gonna FLAME YOU ANYWAY! FLAME! Y'know, I'd be happy to buy as many of the original shirts as I could. But I have no money. But if I DID have money.... I'd buy lots of shirts. Really. I would. But I can't. But, y'know, now that I think (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

Greg, rest assured that your concerns are OUR concerns. We hear you. I need you to be patient. I am currently in discussion with the rtl co-founder, but Calum, does NOT quite get how upset you are. I'm looking into a way to better explain your (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) Count me in. This whole shirt thing is so stupid. I've spend an incalculable amount of money on rtl t-shirts, and jeans to wear with them, not to mention SOCKS! NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!!!?!?!?!????!!! SHOULD I STOP WEARING SOCKS?? You guys (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) Heck, I'm seriously considering NEVER EATING DINNER AGAIN! -Greg(working on making a really big lunch) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Announces New Blueprint 2004 Shirt

(...) As long as now one is considering never wearing a shirt again, the leadership of rtlToronto is satisified. :) Calum PS-Okay, it's now April 3rd, and all you people asking for the Castle shirt, please stop emailing me. It was a joke. Seriously. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)