 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11001
11000  |  11002
Subject:
Amusments Parks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:10:03 GMT

Iain, I'm going to Southern California.  Other then the obvious one,
what theme park should I go to.  I want rides.

Derek

ps. I think we can all guess what the obvious one is.