 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10891
Re: hot or not (Ali, or the sister)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:47:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
Calum, your search is over. I've got your onion domes. That is, if I ever finish
parting and stop checking out Hot or Not. Such bad influences around here, no
wonder I usually stay away...

I'll have to try and find one in Toronto first, I'm aiming to buy the entire
7418 set, primarily for the arches and other assorted parts.

If I can't find one at discount, I'll try and Bricklink then.  But thanks for
the offer, I just need one more!

Calum