 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10888
Re: hot or not (Ali, or the sister)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:21:06 GMT

Jesus, I leave you guys for a few days and you're putting pictures of Strong Bad
on Hot Or Not.  :)

I am on a search as well.  For another one of those Orient Express sets with the
onion dome.  I got one for the heck of it the other day at a Walmart (along with
an AT-TE, two MERs, etc) thing.  I love the onion dome.  The onion dome makes my
day.  All I want is the onion dome.

Calum
Calum, your search is over. I've got your onion domes. That is, if I ever finish
parting and stop checking out Hot or Not. Such bad influences around here, no
wonder I usually stay away...

*My* search continues...

Dawn
A Brick Apart