 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10884
Re: hot or not (Ali, or the sister)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:52:13 GMT

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GESSEER&key=GAJ

Ivan
- at least we're past 'build.schleim' in posts; and NO, I do NOT want to know
what "schleim" is ... *shakes head*