 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10881
Re: hot or not (Ali, or the sister)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:12:06 GMT

I vote for Trisha – she’s a severe hottie!

Ivan
- Who is STILL replying at the top of the message!

OK, quick rtlT (  <-- I like this thanks dave)

survey.

who is hotter, Ali, or Ali's sister??

I vote for Ali's Sister.

please reply to this message to help with the votes.

Chris
hello(?) anyone here(?)