 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10751
10750  |  10752
Subject:
And now something completely different...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:36:29 GMT

Whilst perusing some of my old picture CD's (digital pics taken by me), I was
inspired to update a particular corner of my web site.

http://sparky.i989.net/ndvr2.htm

I know at one time Chris was pretty enthused about it, but the pictures I had up
on my site were very few adn very poor quality due to server size limitations.
Now that the server is sitting right here beside me, eh, upload more and better
pics!

Stay tuned--I found some really old scans of the first one and am endeavouring
to get those uploaded as well.

Understand that this is one of the original pages of my website, circa 1995ish,
so the page may not perform exactly the same as newer pages at Sparky's Space.
I may fix that some day...

Eh, have a boo and enjoy something other than LEGO.