 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10756
Re: And now something completely different...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:58:11 GMT

snip

   I was “enthused” because even now, i still can not believe that two gemokes (in italian/english - pronounced ja - moke’s) got up one day and said:

“hey (daves friend)”

“ya dave”

“lets have a boo, and see if we can build a submarine”

“ya”

AND You DID!!!!

Thanks Chris! You met the friend--John. He came to a few rtl competitons to witness the greatness that is LEGO ‘bot building...

When I see this pic, I’ min a zone not unlike the one that Iain finds himself in when he’s on the TTC or a rollercoaster...

I mean, just look at it! For two kids who barely scraped thru high school... ‘Tis a work of beauty....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Endeavour 2....

Gaaaahghhghahhghghhghhghhhhh.... (Homer Simpson drool....)

Dave K
-one half of the Endeavour ja-moke