 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10754
Re: And now something completely different...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 13:21:51 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Whilst perusing some of my old picture CD's (digital pics taken by me), I was
inspired to update a particular corner of my web site.

http://sparky.i989.net/ndvr2.htm

I know at one time Chris was pretty enthused about it, but the pictures I had up

I was "enthused" because even now, i still can not believe that two gemokes (in
italian/english - pronounced ja - moke's)   got up one day and said:

"hey (daves friend)"

"ya dave"

"lets have a boo, and see if we can build a submarine"

"ya"

AND You DID!!!!