 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10753
Re: And bringing it back to LEGO (and Space!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 06:16:14 GMT

More pictures whilst sorting, and I decided to repost a *very* old web page of
mine--it was the original reason I purchased a digital camera 6 years ago...

http://sparky.i989.net/tranquil/tranquil4.htm

<snip>

D'oh!!  Wrong link!!!

http://sparky.i989.net/tranquil/tranq4.htm