 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1059
Re: Track counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 05:49:21 GMT

I have the same setup on my livingroom floor as I did before the show. No
extra track, though it wasn't hard for me to count-2 expressways and a
deluxe track kit--not alotta track.

I have put up two tentative layouts done with Track Designer on my train
page.  Have a boo:

http://24.141.26.239/ltrain.htm

the layouts are right at the bottom of the page.  Are we doing the bottom
continous track, 4 studs from the edge thing?  Just wondering.  Now I just
need track, modules, a little town and time.  Not much to ask, right?

It's difficult for me to get out of train mode and back into robot mode.  I
think I need  Bruce or Chris to taunt me some more to get me back into RCX'ing.

Stay safe

Dave

p.s. speaking of 'bots, how's yours coming, Iain?  Oh, and you were
completely right about that thing we were discussing, though again, I
believe that diplomacy is still the better course of action.