 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1042
Re: Track counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:00:46 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

how would train people feel about being told to put colour X plate on
your track?????  this way we would not get a lot of the "Anybody see 8
curved track?"

Again, good show.

My dad used to belong to a HO scale club, and the way they'd differentiate
their cars is by taking a coloured paint-marker (or several) and puting a
tiny dot on the bottom of each rolling stock (or combination of dots). I
like this idea for track - of course, others might object to marking up the
bottom of their track pieces.

(In other news, I went to St Jacobs today to get some tubs. I am going to
start on my 3 modules ASAP!)

    Iain