 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1038
Re: Track counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 16:22:52 GMT

to all Train(ies?)

Congrats on a nice and organized event. All went smoothly.  I would even
venture to say that some AFOL's wives had a good time.

(and since I know Bruce can't reply in this forum, I feel the need to be
mean to him. (smirk)   Man, oh man, Bruce, Linda was having way to much
fun running the trains, Just wait till you see what lego track costs)

As a side note, and just to add my 8 cents.  Calum, I think You (we)
should just put  out a list of train bringers and ASSIGN a colour code
to label track.  It was really cool that you printed up small stickers
for people too label the track, BUT it was very time consuming to do
so.  Case in point you sister helped you label your track.

;)

how would train people feel about being told to put colour X plate on
your track?????  this way we would not get a lot of the "Anybody see 8
curved track?"

Again, good show.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @