 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10558
Re: Marble Sorting - Hey Dave K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Astolfo wrote:
Creak creak creak  (add sound of cricket here)...  Boy, C$ is sure getting a lot
of debate... Is there not something we can debate about with Marble?

Dave A

Hey Dave K,

Do you like techno at all? If you do, what kind.
Also, can you please post light sensor readings of the playing field, as well as
of the white and black squares? Preferably shielded from ambient lightning or
even in complete darkness, just like you did with the marble readings.

DaveK I suspect is incommunicado due to work (pfft. Work.) concerns.  But we
never knew the floor readings back in rtl3/4/5 anyways, because when you get to
the Library all the lighting is different.

Calum