 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10513
Re: Marble Sorting - Hey Dave K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:54:06 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Well, that's sort of the reason why we're running it...we know C4 will be
brutally boring for the general public, so we're running marbles to entertain
them.

Question?

When did we start caring about the audience?   Did I miss a sumo?

In case you didn't know, a good sumo match can be very fun to watch.  (just like
the good Last Bot Standing matches)

:)  :)