 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10514
Re: Marble Sorting - Hey Dave K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:02:48 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Well, that's sort of the reason why we're running it...we know C4 will be
brutally boring for the general public, so we're running marbles to entertain
them.

Question?

When did we start caring about the audience?   Did I miss a memo?

Yes, the memo between us and TPL about sponsoring room rentals.  rtl15 is
advertised as a Library Event, hence, we need to guarantee something interesting
to some degree.

I thought we were doing this for our own enjoyment.

We are, so you won't see me doing the laser light show or running sumo
competitions.

Calum