 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10509
Re: Marble Sorting - Hey Dave K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dave Astolfo wrote:
Creak creak creak  (add sound of cricket here)...  Boy, C$ is sure getting a lot
of debate... Is there not something we can debate about with Marble?

Dave A

We can debate how much fun the marble sorting's gonna be...

how 'without a hitch' it's gonna run...

how it's probably going to be the 'event of choice' for 4 out of 5 attendees...

but... whatever

I'm going to go watch Stockard Channing give Martin Sheen a tongue lashing...

Dave K