 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10119
Re: I hate lawyers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:40:42 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Dave,

Are you absolutely sure the guy is actually a lawyer and
that he's not just scamming you?

Ralph

Everything appears to be legit.  That said, no monies will be exchanged unless I
have definitive proof from the Telus company that I do owe this money.  Since
Telus has assured me that I don't, and they are sending a letter that states
same, I'm pretty much confident that no money will be exchanging hands.

Right now I'm in a holding pattern.

Eh, when things lie in the 'purview of the lawyers', I get very worried.

Dave K

ENOUGH TALK of lawyer!!!

I want to hear all the details of your sordid past!!!!

like the time you got so drunk, then was arrested....
or the time you robbed a bank.....
or the time you killed a guy for posting too much.
or that time you went swimming and nearly drowned (oh wait, that's my life)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.