 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10095
Re: 18+hrs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:34:31 GMT

Who's Coming for Deep Yellow

Steve Hassenplug
Dan/Jenn Boger
Chris "Call the Plumber" Magno
Bruce "The Brucinator" Sheridan
Derek "Ouch these seats are bumpy" Raycraft

Who's Coming for Marbles v4
Dave "Aaron Sorkin's #1 Fan" Koudys

Anyone else?  Hello?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Calum

I'm in for marbles #4.

Dave A ("not Aaron Sorkin's #1 Fan" - but I do think Christina Aguilara is hot.)